Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ralph Lauren Style Tip!

First, let me say I LOVE anything from Ralph Lauren! If you follow Ralph Lauren on Instagram(mine is halstonleia) you'll see that they share Style Tips! Today's outfit is from the Ralph Lauren Style Tip! I usually don't wear black, but I seriously love this outfit, so I might wear it more. Lots of people think that wearing brown and black is a huge fashion don't, but I say it's a fashion do! It's an easy way to wear neutrals without looking like you're trying too hard to make it work! This outfit is so simple and looks so put together and classy! It is also can be changed to fit everyone's style. I wore gold jewelry mainly because I never wear gold, and I love gold and black together. I wore my hair in a side bun (my go to hairstyle) to add to the classy factor!
"H" bracelet-Urban Outfitters
Necklace-This is my sisters, and I love it now... uh oh
Black tee-Target
Jeans- Abercrombie Kids
Stay classy!
Halston









No comments:

Post a Comment