Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rainboots and Skirts

"Some people claim that the rain is a pain, but as for me I never complain."

Well... I actually DO think the rain is a pain! I like wearing cute outfits with rainboots, but I really dislike being wet and cold!

When it's raining all I ever see are jeans or leggings(which by the way are in no way pants) and a rainbow of brightly colored North Face Jackets! Don't me wrong, I don't have a North Face so I can't be completley negative about them. I've heard that they are very warm and keep you dry! They are just not my favorite clothing item, and there are plenty of other cuter rain jackets out there!
I love the idea of wearing a dress or skirt with rainboots! It is a way to stand out while everyone else is wearing jeans. On a dreary day there has to be some pop of color, so I wore a bright orange cardigan. Underneath I wore a with a crisp white oxford, which I l-o-v-e! Instead of a skittle colored rain jacket, I kept it classy by wearing my trusty gray peacoat. My favorite part are the socks and boots! Cheetah print, is my favorite thing at the moment. The boots add some pizzaz to the outfit, and so do the pink knee socks. I will definitley be wearing more dresses and skirts with rainboots, when I feel up to it! Anybody else? It makes me want to run outside and jump in puddles!
Love,
Halston
P.S. My sister was taking these photos, so of course there is a silly one!









No comments:

Post a Comment