"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants."
Karl Lagerfeld
This is probably my most favorite quote ever. There really is nothing more I can say about this! They are such true words from the iconic Mr. Lagerfeld.
Yes, this is the same sweater from my Branching Out post! I did not have school Monday, so don't worry, I haven't actually worn this sweater to school for a while. I decided to put this up because in that post I explained how easily you can change the style of this sweater. Today's outfit is absolutely on the preppy side, while the other was more edgy. I wore a white Ralph Lauren polo(FAVORITE) underneath for two reasons: 1. Because it was supposed to be super cold out, and 2. To make this outfit more preppy. I love the layering look of adding a polo or collar under a sweater; I have been wearing that a lot lately. I kept the rest of the outfit simple by wearing black jeggings and my favorite riding boots. My silver initial necklace was a must to add a tad bit more sparkle! Of course I wore my hair in my signature side bun! I hope you all liked the edgy and preppy versions of the same sweater! Which do you like better?
Love,
Halston




No comments:
Post a Comment