Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Neutrals

"It's always summer somewhere."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Ok, I have a bad case of the winter blues. Yes, it is not supposed to get above freezing tomorrow, yet all I can think about is breaking out the dresses, pastels, and wedges! More than anything I want warm weather! This is a perfect outfit for a warm spring day! I love the rose, or fairy pink of this adorable dress. Brown is my favorite neutral, so naturally I would pair it with brown leather wedges. I love wearing big stud earrings. It gives the outfit a dressy look without having to wear dangly earrings. The bag is my favorite of this whole look I put together. I'm actually kind of (which means totally) obsessed with this. It is THE perfect brown leather crossbody that I have been looking for, AND it's Marc by Mar Jacobs which makes it 20 times better. I think I'm going to ask for it for my birthday. I'm in love with it. I'm so ready for spring!
Love,
Halston
Dress: Zara

Wedges: Target http://m.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-patricia-fabric-covered-wedge-sandal-cognac/-/A-14331365

Earrings:Francesca's Collections http://www.francescas.com/product/mobile/waycross+stone+studs+in+pink.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=2

Watch: Nordtrom-Titanium Stud Stretch Band Watch

Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Percy Crossbody bag

No comments:

Post a Comment