"If you're feeling blue, try painting yourself a different color."
-Hannah Cheatem; age 8
I think this is the cutest quote, and can help anyone get through a bad day! Why be blue when you can be pink (or purple in my case)! Today I did "paint myself" a different color!
Today was the perfect weather for me to wear my new J.Crew toothpick jeans! It wasn't super warm, but not too cold either, even though I was still cold wearing short sleeves! These jeans are my new favorite pants ever. They come in so many different colors and are just great! You could say that I'm obsessed with them. The tee is also from J.Crew, and I love it because it can be styled so many different ways. It looks great with a skirt, dark jeans or colored jeans! Of course I love the little bows at the neckline, and I thought it's great how they look worn or torn; it gives the tee a little more sass! The fluffy topper on my flats add some more excitment to my feet, and goes great with the fluffiness of the bows on my shirt!
Love,
Halston



I love colored denim! Those are super cute :)
ReplyDelete-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com
Thanks! :) i just got into wearing colored pants!
ReplyDelete