Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BCBGeneration Bracelets!

These bracelets by BCBGeneration are probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen! There's so many little cute sayings that I had to refrain myself to only buying the BFF ones! Shh! I'm giving one to my friend for her birthday... In July!

 
 
These are great for you and your BFF!
You can get the Mini Metallic BFF Affirmation Bracelet here:
http://www.dillards.com/product/BCBGeneration-BFF-Mini-Metallic-Affirmation-Bracelet_301_-1_301_503581854?df=03892702_zi

BCBGeneration Glitter Fearless Mini Affirmation Bracelet
This one gives you that extra boost of confidence! And, the gold and nude colors go with EVERYTHING! yeeees!
You can get the Glitter Fearless Mini Affirmation Bracelet here:
http://www.dillards.com/product/BCBGeneration-Glitter-Fearless-Mini-Affirmation-Bracelet_301_-1_301_503508974?df=03892620_zi

BCBGeneration Swag Mini Metallic Affirmation Bracelet
This is not something I'd usually wear, but I don't know, it seems fun! It's a way to show everyone the awesome person you are! Rock it! Why not?
You can get the Swag Mini Metallic Affirmation Bracelet here:
http://www.dillards.com/product/BCBGeneration-Swag-Mini-Metallic-Affirmation-Bracelet_301_-1_301_503581858?df=03892705_zi

Love you all!
Halston


1 comment: