Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Uniform

"Like most designers, I have a uniform. I work very hard to look casual."
Vera Wang

The other day I was reading a magazine, and there was an article about Vera Wang! This quote really stood out to me because sometimes I get so frustrated at myself because I feel like I wear the same thing every day! Since I want to be a fashion designer, or something in the fashion industry,  I realized it's better to wear something that you know you love, rather than trying out a bunch of crazy trends and having a horrible fashion don't!
Here are the components of Halston's Uniform!
Crewneck Sweater - Girls 7-16 Sweaters - RalphLauren.com
1. Ralph Lauren Kids Sweater
I"m actually obsessed with Ralph Lauren sweaters. Seriosuly. They are so warm and comfy! Cardigan or pullover, I love both! They are so easy to throw on and look instantly cute.


2. Abercrombie Kids Jeggings
Okay.. I know. Abercrombie kids is so middle school, BUT that is the only store that the jeans fit me, since I am 17 and still wearing kids clothes!  I love dark jeans and how clean and classy they look!Honestly the jeggings from this store are the only "jeans" I wear anymore. I only have four pair of regular jeans and the rest are jeggings! Jeggings are just much more comfortable, and work better with boots. (hint hint)



3. Riding boots
I just love riding boots. I wear mine almost every day! Brown goes with everything! Love!

I usually wear my hair pulled back with a hairband, or a side bun! I love side buns, and theyre just so classy! It's definatley a casual look, but it is hard finding all the perfect pieces! Does anyone else have a "uniform"?
Love,
Halston





2 comments:

  1. I love those boots!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are pretty similar to the ones I actually have:)

      Delete