Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Brunch



Bonjour! I hope everyone had an amazing Sunday! The weather was so nice today, and I definitley enjoyed it! 
Today I was finally able to wear this dress that I got on my New York trip! It of course is from Zara a.k.a my favorite place on earth! There are no words to describe how much I love it, but I guess I can give some reasons: 
1. It's a shift dress, and I've recently have become super obsessed and only buying shifts. 
2. It's white. I love white dresses in summer! They're just perfect and look great on anybody! 
3. The side zippers. Ok. Exposed zippers will be the death of me. I don't know, I absolutley love how they look on anything. They definitley give this dress an element of surprise since most people are just expecting regular pockets. 
I accessorized with a long strand of pearls that I doubled, my mom's pearls that she gave to me, and my gray monogram necklace. I FINALLY GOT JACK ROGERS! And I love them. 
So as you can tell I adore this dress. It is so chic the perfect shift dress length in my book. Some are just too loose, long, and baggy, but this one fits perfectly! I would suggest spending the extra money  on a shift that is well made so that you'll look gorgeous wearing it! 

So you're probably wondering who the beautiful lady is in that gorgeous red lace dress! Well that is my mom! My mom is definitley my fashion role model! I remember when she told me riding boots were cute and I did not like them at all! Now thats literally all I wear in fall and winter, so you see what I mean! She is looking perfectly put together in her nude strappy heels and her signature gold hoop earrings! She is also wearing a gold link bracelet that I just bought from Target! The gold hoops and bracelet are just enough pull the outfit together, but not take away from that pretty lace! 

I love wearing pretty dresses and brunching! It feels so New York(that's me wishing I was back there)! 
Xoxo, 
Halston 

No comments:

Post a Comment