Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sunshine and Pink

"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
Lilly Pulitzer

On Sunday one the most classy and preppy designers Lilly Pulitzer passed away. I always love wearing her iconic and beautiful dresses and skirts! Lilly is definitley a staple in any classy girl's closet! She will be greatly missed! The bright pink dress I am wearing is not actually Lilly because I wore this yesterday and today I wore one of my Lilly skirts! Ok, it was 85 degrees outside and I thought it would be perfect to wear this dress! I know so many people say shift dress give you no shape, but this dress is so cute! I mean its bright pink, and the little flower fluffs at the neckline give the dress more pizzaz! I also love the exposed zipper in the back. It gives the dress a little bit of edge, which I adore! I wore my hair in my signature braided side bun, and my favorite nude Jessica Simpson sandals!
Dress: Zara
Sandals: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment