Ok, I just love warm weather! Spring and of course Summer! I know that it isn't even summer yet, but I'm still getting to wear Spring/Summer outfits so it's safe to say that I'm pretty excited! For Spring Break my family is going to the beach, and it is supposed to be in the upper 80s! YES! For me, Spring is all about color. I get so tired of wearing jeans, and darker colors for fall and winter so as soon as I can I whip out the brights! The firat picture is one of some of the clothing I packed! My Sperrys aren't shown, but the I have the exact ones in the collage. My Eliza B's are actually cheetah print not polka dotted. These are my Spring Break Essentials:
1. Candy Colored Bottoms
Whether it is shorts, jeans, pants, or whatever you like, brights are a must!
2. Button-Downs
I love bringing my white button down because it is so versatile. You roll the sleeves up if it is warmer, or wear them full length if it gets chilly.
3. Lilly Pulitzer
There really is no way I can explain my love of Lilly and warm weather! It just is the most perfect combo ever.
4. Sperrys
Sperrys are the perfect beach-y, or walking shoe! I think that it's fun to get them in a pattern or different color! Mine are hot pink, just to add more punch to an outfit!
5. The "Audrey" sunglasses
I saw this picture on Pinterest and I love it! You can't go anywhere without a little inspiration from Audrey Hepburn!
6. Eliza B. Flip Flops
Seriously the best flip flops ever! They are so comfortable, and you can pick your own patterns!



No comments:
Post a Comment