Thursday, October 3, 2013
White After Labor Day
Happy October! it most definitley does not feel like October where I live! I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous of everyone else's Instagram pictures of their cute fall outfits, while it's still 90 degrees here!
Here's what I have to say:
WEAR WHITE WHENEVER YOU WANT! White is such a versatile color, and I think it should'nt matter when you wear it! I especially love wearing white in winter, it just feels crisp and cold like snow! Plus it looks so classy.
Anyway...I love this dress! It is perfect for these super hot days! I love how the flowered texture in the dress makes it look like your typical lace dress that every girl has from far away, but as you get closer you can see it isn't lace! I kept everything else super simple; (mainly because I was running late this morning) I wore some pearls and my initial necklace!
If it's actually getting cold or is already cold where you live this dress can definitley be easily transitioned into fall! Just add your favorite boots, a dark color pair of tights, and a leather jacket!
xoxo,
Halston
Dress:Zara
Shoes: Jack Rogers
P.S. I FORGOT TO MENTION MY PHILLIP LIM BAG! I was so excited when my Target actually had it, needless to say I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment