I went to a friend's party a couple days ago and this is what I wore! I love this striped knit dress from Zara! It's so perfect for summer parties, where you want to look nice but not too dressed up! I love Zara because all of their clothes have something that makes it different! This dress has a zipper in the front, and the stripes on the sleeves go a different way. My mom persuaded me to wear my hair up this time! I'm pretty used to wearing my hair like this because of ballet recitals, so I had no problem piling my hair up on my head! It's definitley a cute style to wear if it is super hot outside. I added a sparkly hairband from J.Crew, so it wouldn't look so plain!
Love,
Halston
Dress: Zara Kids
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Hairband: J.Crew






No comments:
Post a Comment