Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Uniform!

Happy Summer! Yesterday was the first day of Summer, or in my book National Wear Your Lilly Day! Follow me on Instagram if you want to see my Lilly outfit(@pintsizedprep). 

Back in the winter I did a post about my "Winter Uniform". Since it is now officially summer, aka my favorite time of year, I thought I'd share with ya'll what I feel like I'm always in during these hot months! 

White
I absolutley LOVE wearing white in the summer! I really don't care about the rules...mainly because I can never remember when Labor Day is... But I just think it is so summery and easy! This is one of my favorite white tanks to wear when it gets super hot! For those cooler summer nights a crisp white oxford is perfect! Also look for white button downs with different things on them like ruffles! The ones I have give give my outfit a more classy feel.

Colored/Patterned Shorts
I love wearing bright colors in the summer! These shorts remind me soo much of the J.Crew chino shorts, but obviously less expensive! So try looking at H and M for cute shorts! Also polka dot shorts or any pattern are cute and definitley fun! 

Sandals
Sandals in neutral colors are a must have! They go with absolutley everything which makes finding something to wear so easy! I love these with bows! They were my prom shoes, but now that prom is over I can wear them anytime! 
I really don't know why I STILL don't have these... But I will be getting them soon! 
What is your "Summer Uniform"? 
Love, 
Halston 


No comments:

Post a Comment